Recently, many places have entered the "barbecue" mode. Experts have pointed out that in high temperature environments, the human body sweats a lot, which can easily cause loss of appetite and cause digestive tract diseases. So, how do we get through the hot weather? Let's take a look at it together.
1. When working outdoors, take effective protective measures and avoid prolonged exposure to the skin in the sun, preferably with cold drinks;
2. Don’t walk in the sun or go to places where people gather. Do not turn on the air conditioner immediately after returning indoors from the outside;
3. Try to avoid traveling between 10 am and 4 pm, and hydrate before you become thirsty;
4. To prevent heatstroke in summer, you must drink plenty of water, and drinking electrolyte-containing water (such as dilute salt water) is better for the human body. "Some tourists who spend a lot of outdoor activities can add some sugar in addition to drinking salt water to add salt;
5. Pay attention to personal hygiene. Wash your hands frequently. It is best to ventilate the house more frequently, keep indoor air circulation, and minimize the time spent in densely populated places;
6. Avoid or reduce outdoor activities as much as possible, especially don't go out to exercise under the scorching sun at 10-16;
7. 5 Keep adequate sleep, live and work regularly, and enhance immunity;
8. Care for special populations, especially the elderly and children, hot weather can easily induce cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases in the elderly and adverse symptoms in children;
9. When sweating profusely, you should not rinse with cold water immediately. You should rest and wait for the sweat to dry before starting;
10. Prevent the onset of solar dermatitis after sun exposure. If symptoms such as redness and swelling appear on the skin, rinse with cold water. In severe cases, go to the hospital for treatment;
11. When symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, confusion, dry mouth, chest tightness and shortness of breath occur, they should be suspected of early symptoms of heatstroke. They should take a rest and drink some cold water to cool down. If the condition is serious, go to the hospital for treatment immediately;
Expert suggestion: Pay attention to supplement some nutrients. To add enough protein, fish, meat, eggs, milk and beans are better.
Vitamin C should be added: fresh vegetables and fruits such as tomatoes, watermelons, bayberry, melons, peaches, plums, etc., are particularly rich in vitamin C; in cereals, beans, animal liver, lean meat, and eggs, there are more vitamin B content.
To add water and inorganic salts: eat foods high in potassium, such as fruits, vegetables, beans or soy products, kelp, eggs, etc. Eat more foods that clear heat and promote dampness: watermelon, bitter gourd, peach, ebony, strawberry, tomato, cucumber, mung bean, etc.